Tell Us Your Story & You Could Win A Trip To See Thomas Rhett in Concert
There’s nothing like that feeling of togetherness at a live concert, and it’s been too long since we shared that experience. That’s why Thomas Rhett and Dos Primos want to bring people together by giving away two tickets to his final show of the 2021 tour in Raleigh, North Carolina on October 9. Your airfare, hotel, and transportation are all covered.
Share your Story
This sweepstakes is now closed.
NO PURCH. NEC. 48 US/DC, age 21+. Ends 9/16/21. See full rules below.
DOS PRIMOS TEQUILA “BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL BEVERAGE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
OFFERED ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO RESIDE LEGALLY IN ONE OF THE FORTY-EIGHT CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Dos Primos Tequila “Bringing People Together” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Luxco Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and is offered between 5:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on September 1, 2021 and 11:59 PM CT on September 16, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area”) who are age 21 years or older and have a valid Instagram account. Free Instagram app download is available via www.instagram.com. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, alcohol beverage vendors, licensed alcohol beverage distributors and retailers, or any of the respective parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries of the foregoing, or any company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (“Prohibited Entrants”), as well as members of Prohibited Entrants’ immediate families (parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings and spouse) and households (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time.
3. SWEEPSTAKES AGREEMENT: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT THEY: [A] HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND BY THE INTERPRETATIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE SPONSOR, AND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDNIG IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES; [B] AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES AS FURTHER DETAILED IN SECTION 8; [C] ACKNOWLEDGE COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES; [D] WARRANT THAT ALL INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES IS TRUE, ACCURATE AND COMPLETE; AND [E] AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
4. TO ENTER: Earn one (1) entry by completing all of these steps: (a) first, follow @DosPrimosTequila on Instagram from your personal Instagram account; then (b) visit dosprimostequila.com/togethersweeps during the Entry Period, locate the entry form, provide the required entry information (including your Instagram “handle” and a brief statement about who you will bring to the concert if you win, and why), and submit the entry form so it is received no later than 11:59 P.M. ET on September 16, 2021. Further, to remain eligible to claim a prize, you must remain a follower of Sponsor’s account @DosPrimosTequila on Instagram through the time of prize award.
Completing the entry form also constitutes your willful agreement to opt-in to Sponsor’s email marketing list. You may opt-out of Sponsor’s email marketing list at any time, by using the “unsubscribe” link which will appear within any of Sponsor’s email marketing messages. If you decide to opt-out, this will not affect your ability to enter the Sweepstakes or your odds of winning a prize in the Sweepstakes.
Limit one entry per person, Instagram account, and/or email address. Entries will not be judged; see Section 6 for information on random winner selection. Entries will be disqualified if they are late, incomplete and/or in excess of the stated entry limits. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Sweepstakes. The use of any device or technique to automate participation in this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, participation using any bot, macro, script, hack, on-line sweepstakes service or form-filling software (or any other devices or techniques intended to automate any part of participation in the Sweepstakes) is prohibited. Participation by any means which subvert the participation process as described herein will be void. If Sponsor or its designee, in its sole discretion, determines that any participant has used any device or technique to automate or subvert the participation process or participation limits, all participation by that participant will be void and future participation attempts by the participant at issue may be blocked. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor upon submission. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account or Instagram account. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry, at time of submission, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the applicable email account by the email service provider. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Note that free internet access is available at most public libraries. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further agree that by providing your mobile phone as part of your entry information, you are consenting to Sponsor or its designee contacting you via a live call or text message to your mobile phone if you are a potential winner, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Entrants are solely responsible for any related equipment, application, and internet access charges, if any.
5. ADDITIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Any elements that appear in an entry must not: (i) depict or describe persons consuming alcoholic beverages rapidly, excessively, involuntarily, as part of a drinking game or as a result of a dare; (ii) depict or describe the overconsumption of alcohol; (iii) contain material that would imply that the consumption of alcoholic beverages is acceptable before or while operating machinery, driving a vehicle or undertaking any other activity that requires a high degree of alertness or physical coordination; (iv) be sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, (v) be profane or pornographic; (vi) promote the illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons; or (vii) promote any particular political agenda or message.
Any elements that appear in an entry, including, without limitation, brand names, must be either: (1) entirely original, created by the entrant; (2) property of the Sponsor (the “Provided Materials”); or (3) in the public domain. Sponsor grants to entrants a limited revocable, non-sub-licensable license to use the Provided Materials for the sole purpose of creating an entry, if an entrant chooses to do so. Use of Provided Materials is not required for entry, nor will it affect an entrant’s chances of winning. In addition, entrant recognizes that all of the right, title, and interest in the Provided Materials as well as all derivative works created using the Provided Materials (including an entry) shall vest exclusively in Sponsor, and entrant will not have or take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the Provided Materials except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules is transferred or created.
Use of any prohibited elements in an entry may result in disqualification of the applicable entry, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants must not engage in any violent, dangerous, or illegal behavior in creating an entry. Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation. Entries must not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies, or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Entries must not defame or invade the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased (including, but not limited to, celebrities or celebrity look-alikes), or otherwise infringe upon a person’s personal or proprietary rights. Entries that do not include all required information, and/or do not adhere to the foregoing and following requirements, and/or are deemed to be immoral, obscene, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) may be considered void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any entry for violation of these Official Rules at any time.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are the creator of your entry; (b) your entry is wholly original (apart from any allowable public domain elements or elements owned by Sponsor); (c) your entry does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (d) your entry has not previously been entered in any other promotion or contest; and (e) you own all rights to your entry (including, without limitation, the copyrights contained therein, and excluding any allowable public domain elements or the Provided Materials). Sponsor’s determination as to whether any entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. Submitting an entry that is copyrighted by another individual will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant the Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional (subject only to any applicable rights of Instagram) and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the entry statement or part thereof (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to post an online gallery of entry statements selected in its sole discretion, or to re-post any entry statements selected in its sole discretion on a social media website or on Sponsor’s own website. Should Sponsor edit your entry for purposes of re-use, you are not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. You agree that, upon request by the Sponsor, you will sign a copyright assignment. By participating, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Released Parties (as defined in Section 8 below), or any other person or entity, on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights and moral rights. You further acknowledge that, unless specified otherwise herein, the Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, publish or use your entry statement in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and the Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of the Sponsor.
Further, by participating, each entrant: (A) agrees to waive any claim for reimbursement for any equipment or materials necessary to submit an entry regardless of whether or not any particular entry is selected for any prize; (B) acknowledges that the material that will be submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may embody materials, suggestions, or ideas similar to those which have been developed by others or by the Released Parties (as defined below in Section 8) and hereby acknowledges that any similarity is purely coincidental and unavoidable in light of the volume of ideas that the Released Parties routinely use and consider in the course of each of their business activities, and understands that they will not be entitled to any compensation because of use by the Released Parties of any materials similar to those in an entrant’s entry; (C) hereby waives any right to any claim or liability with respect to the Released Parties’ use of similar materials; (D) acknowledges that, by acceptance of an entry, the Released Parties do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to the Released Parties or developed by their respective employees, or obtained from sources other than an entrant; and (E) understands that submitting any element that is copyrighted by another individual will result in the applicable entrant being responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against the Released Parties.
By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that: (I) their entry is gratuitous and made without restriction; (II) their entry will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules; (III) that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry statement on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to the applicable entrant.
6. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS/PRIZE DESCRIPTION: On or about September 17, 2021, an independent judging organization will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner. Potential winner will be notified in accordance with Section 7 below. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One (1) Grand Prize will be made available, consisting of a two (2) night trip for winner and one (1) guest (age 21+) to attend a Thomas Rhett concert, including: round trip coach air travel to the Raleigh, North Carolina area for winner and one (1) guest (age 21+) from the major gateway airport closest to winner’s residence (airports determined solely by Sponsor); double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights at a hotel selected by Sponsor; tickets for winner and one (1) guest (age 21+) to the Thomas Rhett concert on October 9, 2021 in Raleigh, North Carolina, and a grand total of $200 in spending money awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner and/or prepaid debit cards, intended to be used for ground transportation during the prize trip, but issued without restriction. The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,300. Actual value of prize may vary depending on point of departure and fare/rate fluctuations. The trip must be taken on dates selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, currently anticipated to occur Friday, October 8, 2021 through Sunday, October 10, 2021, but subject to change as deemed necessary in Sponsor’s sole discretion, or trip will be forfeited in its entirety. Winner will be responsible for picking up the concert tickets at will-call at the concert, and winner will be required to show valid government-issued photo identification to pick up the tickets. All travel arrangements must be made through the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee. Use of prepaid debit cards (if any) is subject to the terms printed or referenced on the card. Certain other restrictions may apply. The prize winner and their guest must all travel together on the same itinerary. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to provide proper travel documentation (including government issued picture identification and/or passport, as required). Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route and select accommodations in its sole and absolute discretion. The winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. The round-trip air transportation element for the prize begins and ends at the point of departure. The prize is subject to seat and accommodation availability, as well as Sponsor’s terms and conditions generally applicable thereto. For the avoidance of doubt, round trip coach air travel is limited to one plane seat per traveler. Released Parties (as defined in Section 8 below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Released Parties are not liable for any missed prize events, missed opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional prize award details and travel information may be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Prize winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Guest of winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of departure. Guest of winner must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents, by the date specified in Sponsor (or its designee’s) request, or such travel guest may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once a travel guest is selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by Sponsor’s transportation carrier(s) of choice. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If the winner lives within 200 miles of Raleigh, North Carolina (as determined by Sponsor), Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation in lieu of airfare, and any difference in value will not be awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein, are not included as part of any prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: taxes, meals and beverages, ground transportation not specifically awarded, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities and service charges. Winner or their guest must provide hotel with a major credit card issued in one of their names to cover room security and incidental expenses, if any. Transportation carrier, venue, and accommodation regulations and conditions apply. Beverage alcohol is not included as part of any prize.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The name of a potential winner and/or their social media name and/or “handles” may be announced online prior to verification; however, any such announcement is not a guarantee of eligibility. Potential winners will be notified at the phone number or email address provided at the time of entry, by Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee. If such a potential winner is not available or if there is no answer at the time any notification telephone call is made, a phone message will be left (if possible). Any such message (or email notification) will instruct the potential winner to reply as specified within twenty-four hours after the time that the notification message was left. Potential winner must reply as instructed to identify themselves, confirm their eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and provide their complete contact information within such twenty-four-hour period, or they will be disqualified. A potential winner (and their guest) will subsequently be required to complete an affidavit/declaration of eligibility, a liability release, and (where legal) a publicity release, and any other documentation deemed necessary for Sponsor’s verification of the winner/guest’s eligibility, which must be returned (along with a copy of their government-issued photo ID as proof of age, if requested) within the time period specified by Sponsor at the time of such request. Winners will also be required to return a properly completed IRS W-9 form within the time period specified by Sponsor, and such winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 issued in their name for the actual value of prizes received by the winner and their guest. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence will be required to claim a prize. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. Any winner, potential winner or guest may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) they fail to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) they fail to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and if time allows, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that prize, the prize may remain unawarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing contact information associated with an entry, or for any change of such contact information after entry submission.
Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No prize transfers or cash redemption of non-cash prizes. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes, and any incremental income taxes) in connection with a prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and winner is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize. Unless otherwise indicated herein or in any applicable manufacturer’s warranty information, all prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded.
If any element of a prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, the remaining portion of the applicable will be awarded as complete and final, and no substitute compensation or refund will be offered. In the event a prize winner (and/or his or her guest) engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize element operator in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, such party reserves the right to terminate the applicable experience early without further compensation to a prize winner and/or his guest.
Winner and winner’s guest must follow all COVID-related safety protocols and procedures required by Sponsor and/or the provider of any travel service, venue or accommodation (“Provider”), which may include but are not limited to obtaining COVID test(s) at winner/guest’s own cost at time(s) specified by Sponsor/Provider and furnishing proof of such tests and their satisfactory results, wearing required PPE, providing valid proof of COVID vaccination, and/or following established sanitization procedures and behavioral/social distancing requirements. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in a winner and/or winner’s guest being denied access to one or more aspects of a prize, which may result in a winner/guest’s forfeiture of the prize or portion thereof.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, DOS PRIMOS TEQUILA CO., THOMAS RHETT AND HIS MANAGEMENT AND RELATED COMPANIES, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, ANY ALCOHOL BEVERAGE VENDORS, ANY LICENSED ALCOHOL BEVERAGE DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS, ANY COMPANY INVOLVED WITH THE DESIGN, PRODUCTION, EXECUTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ANY OF THE RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, OR SUBSIDIARIES OF THE FOREGOING, TOGETHER WITH THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH (AFOREMENTIONED INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM ANY WEBSITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY AND THE COLLECTION, USE AND/OR SHARING BY SPONSOR OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF THE PARTICIPANTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. GENERAL: Released Parties and Internet/wireless access providers are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled entries, registration forms, release forms or any other documents; (b) technical errors, failures, or interruptions related to computers, hardware, software, programming, servers, providers, networks, or telephones; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including the inability to submit entries or other disruption related to Internet or wireless traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; (d) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or device from entrant’s access of the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical or electronic, (e) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Sweepstakes participants or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (f) any printing errors or human errors, including but not limited to any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries or announcement of winners; or (g) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Released Parties are not responsible for the actions of participants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including participants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes advertising materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, by reason of any acts of God, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, disease, pandemic, strikes or legal disputes (whether legal or illegal), industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Participation must be made by the participant and via the means described in these Official Rules only. Any failure by Sponsor to enforce any of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules. When terms such as “may” are used in the Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity or any deficiency in these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, including its administration.
11. PUBLICITY: By participating, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, image, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, entry statement, and written or oral statements about the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s products (collectively, the “Materials”), for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of the Materials.
12. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state and federal courts with jurisdiction over St. Louis, Missouri; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes (if any) but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (d) your remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and you irrevocably waive any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
14. SEVERABILITY/HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
15. WINNER LIST: For the first name, last initial, city, and state of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 30, 2021 to: Dos Primos Tequila “Bringing People Together” Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. Winner may also be announced on the Sponsor’s website and/or social media accounts, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
SPONSOR: Luxco Inc., 540 Maryville Centre Drive, Suite 300, Saint Louis, MO 63141
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram. Any third-party names or trademarks appearing in these Official Rules are the property of their respective owners, are used for descriptive purposes only, and do not imply any sponsorship or endorsement of this Sweepstakes.
© 2021 LUXCO®, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY. Imported from Mexico exclusively by Dos Primos Tequila Co., St. Louis, MO. 40% ALC/VOL (80 Proof).